GENERAL IMAGE INFORMATION|
The images in this site have the following characteristics:
For information about a specific image, please contact me.
- They are all digital images taken with a Nikon D1x, D1h, D2h,or D2x camera.
- They are framed as they were shot... with out cropping (unless noted).
- Nikon\'s Matrix Metering was used exclusively (with +/- EV compensation as needed)
- Aperature priority was used in virtually all instances.
- Captive wildlife were not used in any of the images.
- There have been no significant alterations made to the images.
- "Normal" film darkroom processing such as contrast enhancement,color saturation, and "doging or burning" have been employed on these images using software.